Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me Do It

Little Girl has started to say sentences!! Her first big sentence that I heard her say was last week. She looked at me while she was sitting on the potty and told me "Sit...Down... Please", it was quite funny. I guess she did not like me standing over her while she was sitting. But now her favorite little sentence is "Me Do It" She wants to throw things away, put on her own shoes, get dressed or undressed, just about anything she wants to do it herself and can now express that to us!!

Still doing well in the eating department, she is at least willing to keep trying new things too so I plan to work on table food veggies this week!! She loves fruit so I am hoping she might like some sweet potato or peas too.

It has been over 2 weeks since I started the night weaning... she is still waking up here and there but not usually until 5am or later which is good!! She still asks and gets upset when told no. I am not sure how next week at the beach will go but hopefully it won't throw her too out of whack!!

No comments: